Online Phentermine Prescription
By Dr. Date (Doctor Who Will Prescribe Phentermine)
Phentermine 37.5 Mg
Steps to Get Your Phentermine with the help of
Dr. Date Online Prescription
Brand new Patient Process:
- After your virtual consultation for weight loss and if you meet all our health safety criteria and protocols ,we can email your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice. This process can take upto 48 – 72 hours after you have a face to face virtual consultation.
You will start this process by booking as a brand new patient and book your virtual appointment at — dr2bthin.com Our charges for virtual consultation are $77.99 +$5.95 (shipping & handling) = $83.94 . You will be emailed an invoice via Wave and once you pay you will be shipped via our internal Pharmacy.
Our charges for virtual consultation and issuance of the Prescription to your Pharmacy is $72.99.
You may request only via firstname.lastname@example.org for a prescription to the pharmacy of your choice (After your virtual consultation. You are responsible for your pharmacy charges based on your respective Insurance.) If you want a prescription then follow point 2 below by giving you information and email to email@example.com
- Once you have completed the payment, proceed by emailing us the following information:
- your full name(Your full Name and Date of Birth Must Match Driving License)
- phone number
- date of birth(MM-DD-YYYY)
- name of the pharmacy
- email address
- phone number of your Pharmacy
Please Copy & Paste and Fill all the above information and Send to — firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive confirmation that a prescription has been sent.
Quality Guaranteed Phentermine
Dr. Date Recommended
Phentermine, a popular weight loss drug helps you lose bodyweight by suppressing your appetite. However, phentermine is not an alternative for a healthy diet, and exercise and pit can only help you shed weight only if the proper diet and exercise are followed.
Several people lost weight using phentermine however, the results may differ from person to person. The results are based on their reaction, how long they use it, and their weight loss activities.
For certain people whom the medication is not proved to be successful can depend upon other means to lose weight.
No Visit Pay
No Co Pay
No Down Pay
No Insurance Pay
In order to use phentermine as a weight loss medication a physician (and or his trained licensed staff) should first review patient chart and then must have a live consult with the patient to ensure that phentermine is safe for him/her.
We are regulated by F.D.A.
- Let’s start by making an appointment for a virtual consultation with our Phentermine Doctor or his trained medical staff.
- Go to dr2bthin.com and —Scroll down to Click the button for — Brand new patient to book an appointment.
- You can select the date and time to book your free consultation with our medical professional from the comfort of your home.
- Next fill the patient form. (It’s mandatory to fill this form.)
- Register and create your account. (POST – registration you need to fill your patient form.)
- At your scheduled time you will be contacted by our medical staff after reviewing your patient form which has a list of your health condition, blood pressures & many other modalities.
- Once you are approved during your free live consultation by our medical profession our office will be automatically informed and we will be sending you an invoice from –Wave.(check spam for wave)
- A diet chart will also be emailed to you once you are approved.
- We do not charge you if you are not approved.
- (There’s a possibility that based on your medical conditions you may not be approved by Dr.Date or his medical staff.)
- Phentermine is the most popular weight loss medicine helping users to lose their body weight effectively without any health hazard. This process is done through the suppression of appetite. It will be wrong to assume however that phentermine is a diet alternative.
- Endless people have used phentermine and experienced its benefits. However, it must be kept in mind that the results are not the same for everyone.
- Every individual differs in their eating habits, activity level and present health condition.
- Reaction to the medication differs from person to person.
- For the proper use of phentermine consultation with the physician is essential. After careful review of the patient’s health conditions the patient is cleared .
- Phentermine is FDA approved for weight loss and has been used effectively since 1960 onwards.
- The physician has to be licensed and has to have a dea licence .
- Phentermine can only be dispensed after a medical consultation where you have an eye to eye contact with our Physician or his trained medical staff.
There are several factors to keep in mind while using phentermine
- A Mediterranean diet is highly advisable.
- Dr2bthin’s recommended diet is emailed to the patient once they are approved .
The following elements are important to be included in your new lifestyle:
This is a not a diet but a lifestyle:
- Consumption of vegetables and fruits.
- Along with phentermine one must consume vegetables and fruits which have a large role in keeping you healthy.
- There is no limit for consuming vegetables but fruits have to be limited to berries and apples preferably. Always consume your fruit before 3 pm.
- The bulk which is created in the gut by consuming these helps in cleansing the body.
- No fruit juice is allowed on this program .
- Mixed Green salad is always recommended before any meal .
- Avoid potatoes, peas, and pasta.
- Desserts recommended by Dr2bthin are Jello,Sugar free whipping cream & Berries,chia pudding (with truvia as a sugar alternative if needed)
- Proper nutrition must be included in the diet when it comes to a healthy body. However, all the experts do agree that nutrition is the primary key to a healthy body. The importance of micro and macronutrients cannot be overemphasised. Green vegetables, homemade celery ginger juice, homemade soups without fillers , grilled and sauteed meats and vegetables all help to accelerate the pace of your weightloss and contribute to your success with Phentermine. Half bowl of Quinoa , Multi grain small tortilla , Half bowl brown rice once a day before 2 pm is recommended.
- Phentermine is indeed extremely helpful in reducing hunger and controlling the cravings.
Choice of oil to use:Olive oil , Desi Ghee, Coconut oil.
Inclusion of Water
You need to consider water as an essential element in your diet. You need to drink water as much as possible. Hydrate your body with a minimum 8-10 glasses of water during the day. Toxins are released with water from the body and it also helps to keep you satiated and fuller.
Use Quality proteinQuality protein intake is important for the body to function properly physically and neurologically. Protein is the building block for the body. Protein helps to keep you fuller since it takes longer to digest. In our recommended diet chart we give you plenty of options for vegetarian and non vegetarian protein consumption. With an active lifestyle as you exercise and slowly build muscle protein intake becomes more imperative.
Do not forget that fiber happens to be a dominant ingredient in your day-to-day diet. Fibre helps with gut cleansing and your morning routine.
Food Items That Should Not Be Used While Using Phentermine:
The following food items are essential to be avoided for ensuring your weight loss.
Do not Take Simple Carbohydrates
Simple carbohydrates spike your blood sugar and just do not work to optimize your weight loss with. Food items, such as candy, sugar, and flour products, chocolates , cakes , bagels , pizzas , cereals and pastas should be avoided. Sodas of all types should also be avoided.
Reduce Sugar Intake
Only natural sugar from limited fruit is recommended. Avoid sugar at all costs. Truvia and stevia are some alternate choices. Avoid sugars as it adds fructose in the body. Too much consumption of sugar means overloading the liver with sugar and creating fat, leading to risky ailments, such as diabetes, obesity, high cholesterol and most importantly it also messes up your gut bacteria and ruins your digestion.Do Not Take Alcohol While you are on the Phentermine a strict ‘No’ to Alcohol as it increases the sugar level in the body. Avoid Acidifying Foods Definitely avoid alcohol, soda, sugars, coffee, ice cream, etc. Follow our recommendations for optimum results: Never take Phentermine on an empty stomach –a definite no no.. Many patients do this mistake of staying hungry assuming this will make the drug work faster and better. One must eat properly and try to follow our recommended diet. What is the best way to take Phentermine: Phentermine should be taken first thing in the morning. When starting your journey with Phentermine towards weight loss one must consume Half a pill of Phentermine for the first one week with Milk or Natural Almond milk first thing in the morning. After one week taking the whole pill is the way to go but always remember (TAKE IT ONLY EARLY IN THE MORNING) One must not ever take Phentermine late morning or in the afternoon as doing this interfere with one’s sleep pattern. For reordering just go to the website www.dr2bthin.com and click on reorder without code button and it will prompt you and guide you. Moderate exercise and some weight training is highly recommended. Choice of oil to use: Olive oil ,Desi Ghee, Coconut oil.
Do not Overestimate Phentermine:
- This F.D.A. approved medication which gives you an appropriate outcome in your challenge against obesity.
- It’s most important to keep a very positive outlook while surrounding yourself with optimism.
- You need to realize that it is not just Phentermine, but also diet and exercise that can ensure and accelerate your weight loss .
- Other factors which work hand in hand and contribute towards your success are-sleep, hormonal imbalance, stress management, emotional balance , environment, etc.
- Phentermine Medicine works as a perfect bridge between proper physical activity and a healthy diet. However, if you take the medication without any kind of consideration towards a healthier controlled diet and lifestyle change achieving optimum results may be impossible.
- As per the experts, the result of Phentermine can differ from person to person .
- Few may not get proper results from Phentermine but most patients receive positive results when they are mindful of their eating and exercise.
What happens when you take Phentermine later during the day:
- In the event you take the medication later during the day it will interfere with your sleep at night.
- Sleeping is most important for the human body and for that reason it’s highly recommended that Phentermine is taken first thing in the morning with a glass of milk or Almond milk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Please go to Dr2bthin.com then select a time to have a consultation with our medical staff and your prescription can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Fill your medical history and our medical staff will review your patient form to see if you are eligible for our program . Once they approve you then they call you at your selected consultation time to have a face to face consultation with you. If you get approved they can send your prescription to any pharmacy of your choice or help to facilitate the completion of the entire process.
Yes we do have a physical location where we presently serve our existing patients for many years for weight loss but the price structure is different when we see a patient at our location.
We have our office address and pictures of our location on Google business.
Phentermine stimulates our central nervous system to induce a –flight or flight —like reaction while suppressing the appetite .
It makes you feel full and therefore one eats less as it increases chemicals in your brain.or flight —like reaction while suppressing the appetite .
The main function of this drug is to stimulate the release of chemicals, or neurotransmitters, in the brain. The neurotransmitters whose levels are increased by this drug are norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin.
Phentermine does not alter metabolism or cause your body to burn more fat. Clearly NO.