The entire process from Live consultation with Medical professionals to facilitating and execution of internal prescription costs- $ 77.99
Physician assisted weight loss
Book Your Appointment For virtual Weight Loss Consultation with Prescription costs -$ 72.99
Brand new Patient Process:
- After your New patient consultation with authorized medical team members , we handle internally the entire process by generating an internal prescription, which our staff follows up to the point of facilitating upto the time your medication is shipped first class via usps
- This process can take upto 24 hours after you have a face to face virtual consultation. After your medical report is approved by the Physician or authorized medical staff your prescription is processed for shipment.
- Now you have to wait to receive an invoice from Wave Payment Solutions (check your spam) On receipt of payment your shipment goes out. The package is shipped via first class usps and you are also sent your tracking from USPS. For any queries you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org or track your shipment on usps.com/tracking
- The total charge for the Entire process of consultation upto facilitating completion is $76.99 +$5.95 shipping & handling = = $82.94
- To Book An Appointment Click Here
Let’s be honest, it’s frustrating when a person can eat whatever they want and never gain weight. At the same time, some people gain weight even with the smallest cheat meal.
It’s true that biological factors play a significant role concerning weight gain or loss. For instance, faster metabolism, more lean tissue, and more muscle mass help burn more calories.
However, it doesn’t mean that genetics outplays the efforts put in to lose weight. With the right weight loss strategy, you will find excellent results and achieve maximum health goals.
Our online Phentermine doctor in Nevada offers a free medical weight loss consultation for patients suffering from extreme weight gain. Many people tend to gain weight faster than expected. They cross the ideal BMI and eventually end up with obesity.
Life with obesity is not easy and brings along with it a myriad of health issues. Therefore, Dr2bThin offers healthy solutions, including a customized weight loss strategy, an appropriate exercise routine, and if approved, Phentermine.
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is an FDA-approved drug that helps patients with high BMI or with obesity to lose weight. This weight loss drug works by suppressing your appetite. It gives you the necessary energy you need to carry out all activities throughout the day.
However, Phentermine is a prescription, and therefore, you may consult with our online Phentermine doctor in Nevada. Our doctor will check your medical reports and history to assess whether Phentermine will be suitable for you.
Phentermine is contradictory for individuals suffering from specific diseases, and if they are on certain types of medications that may interfere with Phentermine.
When is Phentermine not suitable for you?
The drug has its set of side effects, from increased heart rate to sleeplessness, and so on. You may know more about the side effects by visiting our doctor-prescribed weight loss pills section.
There are several reasons why Phentermine is contraindicated for some people.
Phentermine should NOT be taken if you are:
- Younger than 18 years old
- Pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant
- Taking any medications that interact negatively with phentermine, including MAOIs or other weight loss pills
Phentermine is also NOT appropriate if you:
- are already at a healthy weight or underweight
- allergic to phentermine HCl or any other drug in the sympathetic amine family
- have High blood pressure (hypertension) problems
- Cardiovascular disease, or a history of the same
- Overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- A history of alcohol or other drug abuse
- A history of suffering from an agitated state
- Those receiving serotonergic medications such as the selective serotonin inhibitors, serotonin-norepinephrine inhibitors, tricyclic antidepressants, due to the potential for serotonin syndrome to be precipitated by the co-treatment.
Phentermine may not be suitable for you if you have:
- Diabetes in some cases (our medical staff can access that for the patient)
- Kidney disease
How can Phentermine 37.5mg help you lose weight?
Losing weight isn’t easy for everyone. To be able to get back into shape, you need the right medical guidance and treatment through diet, exercise and other elements.
That is why, we’ve developed a stepwise procedure to help you get started with your weight loss journey.
- The consultation is free. You do not have to pay to see the doctor, nurse, nurse practitioner, or physician’s assistant.
- Simply fill out the medical form given to you online.
- Our medical professional team will review your form.
- They will then call you on your booked time and discuss your health goals.
Online Phentermine doctor in Nevada
Get a free tele visit consultation with our medical professional at Dr2bThin in Nevada. We will help you incorporate a healthy lifestyle change and also email an extensive recommended food list.
Based on your medical reports, you may be prescribed a weight loss drug called Phentermine.
As Phentermine is a prescription drug, it is not freely available at your local pharmacy over the counter. You can only purchase it if a doctor has given you a prescription after analyzing your medical parameters.
How to take Phentermine correctly?
If you are approved to take Phentermine, your online Phentermine doctor in Nevada will explain a simple way to take the weight loss pill.
Phentermine is usually taken early in the morning, along with your morning breakfast.
One must take half a pill for the first week of starting your weight loss program with Dr2bThin. It can be consumed with milk or natural almond milk. You may start taking the whole pill in the following week and continue the same way without skipping a dose.
This medication should be swallowed whole and not crushed or chewed.
Get professional weight loss consultation for free from our medical staff to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Phentermine is prescribed to adults 18 years and above.
Along with Phentermine, our online Phentermine doctor in Nevada will recommend a proper diet along with recommended physical exercises, preferably weight training.
This depends on a number of factors. If you are currently nursing, you may not be prescribed the weight loss drug. Get a free consultation with our medical professional to better understand your condition, actual weight, and other health parameters.
Phentermine helps suppress your appetite, which will make it easier for you to follow our diet chart. This way, you can stay away from unhealthy snacks and other eatables that are not recommended for you.
Adipex (Phentermine) will generally be out of your system about two days from the last time you took it. Once it is absorbed, it reaches peak concentrations in the blood in three to 4.4 hours. This is why Phentermine is recommended to be taken in the morning along with your breakfast, and not at night.
Yes, if you are prescribed Phentermine from Dr2bThin, after you are cleared by our medical staff during your face to face online consultation.
An internal prescription for Phentermine is then generated and simultaneously you receive an invoice for Phentermine once your payment is cleared we get an automatic alert to ship you.
Please ensure that your full name and your address matches your driver’s license (or you have another form of identification to satisfy our medical professionals.)
This will help us to be compliant.