The entire process from Live consultation with Medical professionals to facilitating and execution of internal prescription costs- $ 77.99
Physician assisted weight loss
Book Your Appointment For virtual Weight Loss Consultation with Prescription costs -$ 72.99
Brand new Patient Process:
- After your New patient consultation with authorized medical team members , we handle internally the entire process by generating an internal prescription, which our staff follows up to the point of facilitating upto the time your medication is shipped first class via usps
- This process can take upto 24 hours after you have a face to face virtual consultation. After your medical report is approved by the Physician or authorized medical staff your prescription is processed for shipment.
- Now you have to wait to receive an invoice from Wave Payment Solutions (check your spam) On receipt of payment your shipment goes out. The package is shipped via first class usps and you are also sent your tracking from USPS. For any queries you may email to email@example.com or track your shipment on usps.com/tracking
- The total charge for the Entire process of consultation upto facilitating completion is $76.99 +$5.95 shipping & handling = = $82.94
- To Book An Appointment Click Here
If you have a High Body Mass Index, and you’re trying to lose weight, our online Phentermine doctor in Pennsylvania can help you.
What’s your BMI? Find out from the list below.
- Underweight: BMI <18.5 (124 lbs or less)
- Healthy Weight: BMI 18.5 to <25 (125 lbs to 168 lbs)
- Overweight: BMI 25.0 = <30 (169 lbs to 202 lbs)
- Obese: BMI =>30.0 (203 lbs or more)
- Class 3 Obesity: BMI =>40.0 (271 lbs or more)
If you fall in the obese range or class 3 obesity then our medical professional will assist you with a weight loss strategy and an exercise plan. Furthermore, based on your medical history and conditions, you may or may not be prescribed Phentermine 37.5mg.
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is an FDA-approved drug that helps patients with high BMI or with obesity to lose weight. This weight loss drug works by suppressing your appetite. It gives you the necessary energy you need to carry out all activities throughout the day.
However, Phentermine is a prescription, and therefore, you may consult with our online Phentermine doctor in Pennsylvania. Our doctor will check your medical reports and history to assess whether Phentermine will be suitable for you.
Phentermine is contradictory for individuals suffering from specific diseases, and if they are on certain types of medications that may interfere with Phentermine.
How to take Phentermine correctly?
Our online Phentermine doctor in Pennsylvania will explain a simple way to take the weight loss pill during your session. However, we’re sharing here a few pointers so you are aware how Phentermine needs to be taken.
This FDA-approved weight loss drug is usually taken early in the morning, along with your morning breakfast.
One must take half a pill for the first week of starting your weight loss program with Dr2bThin. It can be consumed with milk or natural almond milk. You may start taking the whole pill in the following week and continue the same way without skipping a dose.
This medication should be swallowed whole and not crushed or chewed.
Frequently Asked Questions
People suffering from high blood pressure are not prescribed Phentermine. However, you may consult our online Phentermine doctor in Pennsylvania to understand your case better.
Phentermine is not prescribed for people with slightly overweight as it is most likely that a proper diet and suitable exercise routine will suffice.
Phentermine, if taken at night, may result in insomnia as the medication acts by increasing energy levels to sustain your regular activities throughout the day. Therefore, it is recommended to take Phentermine in the morning with your breakfast.
Phentermine helps suppress your appetite, which will make it easier for you to follow our diet chart. This way, you can stay away from unhealthy snacks and other eatables that are not recommended for you.