Common Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight On Phentermine?
Common Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight On Phentermine?
If you are using Phentermine for weight loss, but are not satisfied with the results; consult with our medical team. The doctor or his medical staff will review and assess and ask you a few more questions about your daily routine and eating habits.
People with obesity often find it extremely difficult to lose weight. Some make sure to follow a proper diet and exercise, and are successful in going back to their ideal body weight. However, some people are just not getting there, no matter what they do or try.
Some people exercise daily, go for brisk walks, come back home and make sure not to overeat. While some have followed regular diet patterns that don’t necessarily bring them the results they expect. The problem is with a few habits that need changing, while some issues are medical related.
But, what does one do when they’re not losing weight on Phentermine during treatment? There are a number of factors that we’ve assessed based on our experience on previous cases.
These are the reasons why you’re not losing weight on Phentermine
To lose weight on Phentermine, one has to follow the proper diet and exercises suggested by the doctor. However, this doesn’t mean that a patient who is unable to shed pounds on Phentermine is not doing as instructed. But, somewhere along the line, something has not gone right as it should.
Therefore, these common reasons might relate to what you’re going through:
- NEVER TAKE MORE THAN ONE PILL OF 37.5 MGS IN A DAY.
- Taking more than one dose in a day is fatal to one’s health. If this is done, PLEASE SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL HELP & TREATMENT. Phentermine 37.5mg is to be taken early in the morning and strictly one pill a day.
- The drug has been purchased illegally. Phentermine is a prescription drug, which means that the drug is not available to buy without your doctor’s permission. Therefore, if you find a seller saying that you can buy weight loss Phentermine Adipex pills, they’re usually fake. You won’t get the results you are looking for and you may also experience some side-effects.
- You’re eating less and skipping meals. You may be thinking that Phentermine is a pill that stops you from overeating. That’s not how Phentermine works. The biggest misconception is that Phentermine is a starvation pill, which is not true. Phentermine’s primary mechanism involves suppressing appetite. Not eating or skipping meals will lead to problems in the long run.
Therefore, when patients are on Phentermine for weight loss but are not eating their meals as recommended, they don’t get the result they want.
Losing weight by starving means you are losing muscle from your body. This muscle loss, over time, will result in reducing your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). The weight loss is immense and temporarily satisfying, only to gain it back in a few months.
- Not getting the right nutrition in your food. Proper nutrition is crucial for everyone where consuming the right combination of micro and macronutrients is healthy for the body. Again, starving yourself from the nutrients required for your body while using phentermine is unhealthy and won’t help in any way. Yes, you will lose weight but you will gain it again in a few months. Therefore, Phentermine and the right balance of diet, without starvation works best and gives the results promised.
- Eating fast foods when on Phentermine. So that you focus on smaller-sized meals with proper nutrient balance, Phentermine acts to suppress appetite / hunger or cravings for the wrong foods. Unhealthy foods like deep fried fish and chips or any other type of fast food can lead to various diseases and increase morbidity. Therefore, a proper and balanced nutrition will maximize weight loss results, increase energy and enhance overall performance. It will also reduce nutritional deficiencies, fatigue, along with rebound hunger and cravings due to “crash diets”.
- What’s your state of mind and positive approach? The weight loss journey goes beyond diet and exercise. You are a human and not a machine where information is fed and you process it with expected results. You’re living through various stages in your life, managing stress, probably struggling with sleep, experiencing hormonal imbalances, environment, emotions and more.
This is where sometimes one wishes for a magic weight loss pill. Phentermine is not that miracle drug many look for! It cannot overlook the factors that contribute to weight gain. That is why weight loss with Phentermine means considering our medical history, eating habits, daily physical activity, medications, and so on.
There are many that will benefit from Phentermine, while some may find limited weight loss success, and even a few may not lose weight at all. Therefore, Phentermine works best with a proper diet and physical activity, but in also changing poor habits to avoid future weight regain episodes.
- When did you take Phentermine today? Phentermine should be taken first thing in the morning and it is a once-a-day medication. Taking this weight loss pill early in the morning with your breakfast is crucial. Phentermine has a side-effect which actually works well for you if you take it early in the day. Its provides energy and focus, and that’s why it can lead to insomnia if taken later during the day.
- Did you forget to take Phentermine this morning? Premature discontinuation or skipping the dose can lead to the opposite effects such as intense hunger, cravings and fatigue. That is why Phentermine is a prescription drug and should be taken under the doctor’s supervision.
Get a free virtual e visit consultation appointment for a medically supervised weight loss
How to use Phentermine correctly?
When you are taking Phentermine for weight loss, it is important to know the right time to take the drug. Usually, it is taken early in the morning along with your morning breakfast.
Take half a pill for the first week of starting your weight loss program with Dr2bThin. You can take the pill with milk or natural almond milk. Start taking the whole pill in the following week and continue in the same way, without skipping a dose.
We recommend that you have your breakfast early in the morning.
This medication should be swallowed whole and not crushed or chewed.
The length of your weight loss program depends on your medical condition and response to treatment.
Following moderate exercises with some weight training during this program. Your doctor may also recommend you the same based on your condition.
If you’ve been taking Phentermine as prescribed by your doctor at Dr2bThin, you can reorder it on our website. You can click on reorder without the code button and it will prompt and guide you.
How to lose weight effectively with Phentermine?
Several people have taken Phentermine for weight loss and experienced its benefits but the results are not the same for everyone. Eating habits, body-drug reaction, activity level, medical conditions and other factors, all differ from one person to another.
For the proper use of Phentermine, consultation with your physician is essential. After careful review of your health condition, your doctor will clear you for the drug usage with the online phentermine prescription.
Several factors that contribute to weight loss with Phentermine:
- We recommend using the Mediterranean diet along with using the drug. A diet chart will be emailed to you once the medical staff approves you for taking Phentermine.
- Adopting a healthier approach towards your lifestyle will include your eating pattern, what you put on your plate, how much you eat, etc. So, along with Phentermine, consume more vegetables and limited fruit which contributes to good health.
- Fruit juices are NOT allowed in the Phentermine weight loss program. Stick with half to one bowl of berries for the day. Green apples are a good option too. Remember to always consume your fruit before 3-4 pm.
- Have mixed green salad before any meal. Avoid potatoes, peas, and pasta.
- Many people have a sweet tooth and we do not recommend completely avoiding simple sugars. However, the only desserts we can allow are Jell-O, sugar-free whipping cream, berries, or chia pudding. You can use Truvia as a sugar-free alternative.
- The importance of micro and macronutrients cannot be over emphasized. Green vegetables, homemade celery ginger juice, homemade soups without fillers, grilled and sautéed meats and vegetables all help to accelerate the pace of your weight loss and contribute to your success with Phentermine.
- We recommend a half bowl of Quinoa or half whole wheat tortilla, or half bowl rice once a day before 2 pm.
- The choice of oil is olive oil, desi ghee, or coconut oil.
- Make sure to hydrate your body with a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water daily. This helps release toxins from your body and keeps you satiated and fuller.
- Use quality protein, which is important for your body to function properly, physically and neurologically. Protein takes longer to digest. In our recommended diet chart, we’ll give you plenty of options for vegetarian and non-vegetarian protein consumption. With an active lifestyle as you exercise and slowly build muscle, protein intake becomes more imperative.
- We will recommend fiber intake in your diet chart. It is an important part of your diet which helps in cleaning your gut and your morning routine.
- We DO NOT recommend sugar or carbohydrates to be taken liberally. Please maintain extreme caution while considering eating sweets. Take your time to think whether you truly need to consume an unhealthy sugary snack.
- Alcohol should NOT be taken during your weight loss program with Phentermine. So, avoid alcohol, soda, sugars, coffee, ice cream, etc.
NEVER TAKE PHENTERMINE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. Many patients make the mistake of staying hungry, assuming this will make the drug work faster and better. One must eat properly and try to follow our recommended diet.
If you’re wondering whether Phentermine can help you lose weight efficiently, Click here to book appointment . Our nurse practitioner/physician/assistant will review the form and call you on your book day and time. You do not have to pay to see the doctor. Only pay for the medications prescribed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Please go to Dr2bthin.com then select a time to have a consultation with our medical staff and your prescription can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Fill your medical history and our medical staff will review your patient form to see if you are eligible for our program . Once they approve you then they call you at your selected consultation time to have a face to face consultation with you. If you get approved they can send your prescription to any pharmacy of your choice or help to facilitate the completion of the entire process.
Yes we do have a physical location where we presently serve our existing patients for many years for weight loss but the price structure is different when we see a patient at our location.
We have our office address and pictures of our location on Google business.
Phentermine stimulates our central nervous system to induce a –flight or flight —like reaction while suppressing the appetite .
It makes you feel full and therefore one eats less as it increases chemicals in your brain.or flight —like reaction while suppressing the appetite .
The main function of this drug is to stimulate the release of chemicals, or neurotransmitters, in the brain. The neurotransmitters whose levels are increased by this drug are norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin.
Phentermine does not alter metabolism or cause your body to burn more fat. Clearly NO.