Common Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight On Phentermine?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phentermine 37.5 mgs cannot be taken twice a day under any circumstances.
- Trying to accelerate one’s results and doubling the medication can cause severe reactions.
- Try not to consume caffeine as this could be one of the reasons for needing more medication and causing sleeplessness.
- Eat 3 meals a day and follow our recommended diet.
- Do not increase,decrease consumption of this medication.
- If the patient consumes too much of it then this can cause mental or physical dependency.
- One must incorporate some kind of exercise and weight training for optimum results.
- Phentermine must be taken with one glass of milk first thing in the morning as this is our protocol at dr2bthin for the first week.
- Starting from the second week onward, patients can take Phentermine first thing in the morning followed by breakfast (within the hour.)
If you take Phentermine late in the afternoon it keeps you awake. As time passes the side effects generally decrease.There is a small number of patients who might be affected with this issue.
Minimum 8–10 glasses of water per day should be consumed so your mouth is not dry and you stay hydrated.
There are no withdrawal symptoms associated with Phentermine’s abrupt stopping.