The entire process from Live consultation with Medical professionals to facilitating and execution of internal prescription costs- $ 77.99
Physician assisted weight loss
Book Your Appointment For virtual Weight Loss Consultation with Prescription costs -$ 72.99
Brand new Patient Process:
- After your New patient consultation with authorized medical team members , we handle internally the entire process by generating an internal prescription, which our staff follows up to the point of facilitating upto the time your medication is shipped first class via usps
- This process can take upto 24 hours after you have a face to face virtual consultation. After your medical report is approved by the Physician or authorized medical staff your prescription is processed for shipment.
- Now you have to wait to receive an invoice from Wave Payment Solutions (check your spam) On receipt of payment your shipment goes out. The package is shipped via first class usps and you are also sent your tracking from USPS. For any queries you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org or track your shipment on usps.com/tracking
- The total charge for the Entire process of consultation upto facilitating completion is $76.99 +$5.95 shipping & handling = = $82.94
- To Book An Appointment Click Here
Are you in search of a weight loss doctor in Arizona? Dr2bThin is just a click away to achieving your ideal body weight.
A recent report revealed that 30.9% of people in Arizona had a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or higher.
Most often, people suffer from weight management issues because of inactivity for a long period. However, there are other reasons too that if identified can help with finding a solution that is effective and permanent.
Leading causes of gaining weight
If you’re wondering why you are not losing weight even after sweating it out at the gym, there’s probably more to it than you can estimate.
- Genetics – Some people have a natural tendency to gain weight. You can attribute this unfortunate fact to how your genes work for you. Although genes do not significantly contribute to gaining weight, it does seem to delay your weight loss results.
- Lifestyle change – When our lifestyle changes, our body reacts accordingly. It’s the difference in activity and stress levels, including disrupted sleep cycles that affect our chances of losing weight.
- Irregular insulin levels – Sudden weight gain result in the development of insulin resistance. Insulin is the hormone that signals your body to store glucose from the blood into the muscles, liver, and fat. However, when you become overweight, your body cells do not recognize or accept the insulin released. This in-turn forces the pancreas to produce more insulin, sometimes two to three times the normal amount. Therefore, high insulin levels signal the body to store more fats, making it difficult to lose weight.
- Stress and metabolism – Increased levels of stress and disturbed sleep cycles have a way of leading you into a habit of repeating the same episodes daily. These stress episodes can eventually affect your metabolism, affecting your sense of hunger and fullness. The hormones that make you crave carbs and enhance your ability to eat more are Ghrelin and Cortisol. At the same time, the hormone Leptin that makes you feel full is also decreased as a result.
How we can help you lose weight
Losing weight isn’t easy for everyone. To be able to get back into shape, you need the right medical guidance and treatment through diet, exercise and other elements. So, fix an appointment with Dr2bThin today.
- The consultation is free. You do not have to pay to see the doctor, nurse, nurse practitioner, or physician’s assistant.
- Simply fill out the medical form given to you online.
- Our medical professional team will review your form.
- They will then call you on your booked time and discuss your health goals.
Online Phentermine doctor in Arizona
Get a free tele visit consultation with our medical professional at Dr2bThin.
We will help you incorporate a healthy lifestyle change and also email an extensive recommended food list.
Based on your medical reports, you may be prescribed a weight loss drug called Phentermine.
Phentermine 37.5mg is an FDA-approved weight-loss drug that is available only through a prescription. This drug is not freely available, as it is only prescribed for significantly overweight or obese patients after assessing their present medical conditions and complications.
Phentermine works by suppressing one’s appetite and giving them the energy needed to sustain them throughout the day.
How to take Phentermine correctly?
If you are approved to take Phentermine, your online Phentermine doctor in Arizona will explain a simple way to take the weight loss pill.
Phentermine is usually taken early in the morning, along with your morning breakfast.
One must take half a pill for the first week of starting your weight loss program with Dr2bThin. It can be consumed with milk or natural almond milk. You may start taking the whole pill in the following week and continue the same way without skipping a dose.
This medication should be swallowed whole and not crushed or chewed.
What if I don’t lose weight on Phentermine?
Phentermine has to be consumed with the recommended diet and exercise. However, some patients after following all instructions may still find it difficult to lose weight. Here are a few common reasons why:
- The patient took more than one pill a day, which is strictly not recommended. Taking more than one dose a day can prove fatal. Therefore, one should seek immediate medical attention and treatment.
- Phentermine should only be bought when prescribed, and is usually not available without your doctor’s permission. Unfortunately, you may find sellers offering weight loss Phentermine Adipex pills. They’re mostly fake and should never be consumed under any circumstance. The patient may also have unwanted and harmful side-effects.
- The patient is taking Phentermine but instead of eating the right amount, is trying to lose weight faster by eating less than recommended. You may lose weight temporarily, only to gain it back again. Skipping meals will lead to not getting the energy your body needs to carry on for the entire day. Additionally, you lose muscle mass that in-turn reduces your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR).
Get professional weight loss consultation for free from our medical staff to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. We recommend traditional diets over fasting while taking Phentermine. We share personalized diet charts with our patients to follow an appropriate diet routine.
As our online Phentermine doctor in Arizona provides you a prescription of Phentermine (if you are approved to take Phentermine), you will also be prescribed a proper diet along with recommended physical exercises, preferably weight training.
Phentermine helps suppress your appetite, which will make it easier for you to follow our diet chart. This way, you can stay away from unhealthy snacks and other eatables that are not recommended for you.
Adipex (Phentermine) will generally be out of your system about two days from the last time you took it. Once it is absorbed, it reaches peak concentrations in the blood in three to 4.4 hours. This is why Phentermine is recommended to be taken in the morning along with your breakfast, and not at night.
You may get a free medical weight loss consultation with our online Phentermine doctor in Arizona. We will assess your case to check if it is safe for you to take Phentermine.